Whether you are just getting started, changing jobs, doing a 401(k) rollover, or in retirement, our team can guide you. Accounts include:
- Traditional IRA
- Roth IRA
- SEP Account
- SIMPLE IRA
Education Savings Accounts
Are you ready to pay for your child’s college education? If not, we can help.
- Coverdell Education Savings Account (ESA)
Other Types of Accounts
- Separately Managed Accounts
- Uniform Transfers to Minors Act Account (UTMA)
- Trust Accounts
- Business Accounts
- Taxable Accounts
- Small Business Retirement Accounts
FIXED INCOME & BALANCED PORTFOLIOS
Are you aware that Fenimore provides fixed income offerings?
- Our fixed income strategy’s primary objective is capital preservation with income generation. We construct bond portfolios to provide stability with current income.
- We design balanced portfolios for those who seek both long-term capital appreciation and current income by investing in stocks, bonds, and cash.
- The minimum Fenimore Asset Management relationship for a fixed income account is $500,000.