Skip to main content



If you meet certain conditions, you can set up and contribute to an IRA (traditional or Roth) for your spouse, even if he or she receives little or no taxable compensation for the year of the contribution. Such an IRA is commonly referred to as a spousal IRA. A spousal IRA is not, however, a special type of IRA. It is merely a way of describing the fact that you are making a contribution to your spouse’s traditional or Roth IRA.

Investor Resources

Questions? We believe Fenimore’s in-house Investor Relations and Research professionals are your best source for information. Please contact us at 800.721.5391 or


Learn the value of a long-term view — save today for the retirement lifestyle you want to enjoy in the future.
Start your journey here.

Investing Basics

You don’t have to know it all (that’s our goal), but a basic understanding of investing will help you become more comfortable and confident.

Planning Tips

From your first home and a child’s diploma to retiring in comfort and passing on a legacy, these tips can help you achieve your life goals.