Join Our Team
Regional Vice President
This position will be primarily in the field with hybrid time in Fenimore’s Albany office (2 days a week). Additional days may be requested in Cobleskill.
Seeking a veteran salesperson to join our growing team of investment professionals in the Capital Region. Ideal candidate will have proven sales ability and regional contacts who would benefit from Fenimore’s asset management capabilities. By leveraging local relationships, this role will enhance the individual’s career path plus work hand-in-hand with Fenimore Sales to support the firm’s overall business development. Fenimore is a $4B+ investment management firm, including FAM Funds and separately managed accounts. Base salary is negotiable based on experience. Significant bonus accrues annually for successful goal achievement.
- Actively represent Fenimore in the Region
- Effectively identify, qualify, and track progress of prospects to become new relationships for the firm
- Primary Focus – High net worth individuals
- Secondary Focus – Regional entities, small businesses, endowments, foundations & associations
- Develop leads list with to show potential for $50+MM of new business; 1st year production target commensurate to experience
- Utilize Salesforce for pipeline and new business development reporting
- Understand and effectively communicate Fenimore’s investment philosophy, process and solutions
- Provide recommendations for active market engagement and product positioning
Qualifications & Experience:
- Proven success in high net worth sales and/or investment management, preferably within the financial services industry
- Experience, knowledge and relationship management within the Capital Region
- Series 7 & 66 securities licenses (must be acquired within first 3 months of hire)
- Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum GPA of 3.3. Master’s Degree a plus.
- Excellent communications and presentation skills
- Must be an entrepreneurial, self-starter as well as a team player
- Position is hybrid and requires extensive regional travel
Please apply with a resume and specific aspirations – including salary requirements – to Fenimore/ FAM Funds at email@example.com to apply.