This position is an opportunity to join a nationally recognized, yet locally rooted, 49-year-old investment firm with a dynamic history and a focus on innovation.
This position will provide support to our investors by facilitating account administration and back-office support. This position requires a high degree of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Proactive Investor Service & Operational Support
- Support our Relationship Management team with servicing our investors from an administrative perspective
- Provide superior client service to Fenimore investors and be proactive in that pursuit.
- Manage all phases of investor account administration and maintenance
- Conduct data entry, reconciliation, and maintenance
- Support investor phone coverage
- Provide daily back-up support to other members of the Operations Team
- Coordinate workflow with vendors on account maintenance and data reconciliation
- Conduct regular reporting for internal teams
- Special Projects
- Other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree with a GPA of 3.2 or above
- Excellent communication skills and investor focus
- Must be extremely organized and capable of multi-tasking plus desire to work collaboratively
- Position requires a high degree of accuracy, attention to detail, confidentiality, daily workflow prioritization, and sound judgement
- High level of initiative, professionalism, and quality standards
Fenimore Asset Management is dedicated to helping investors preserve their wealth and grow it over the long term. Decades have passed, but Fenimore’s mission endures:
- Serve with total integrity
- Provide superior return and profit
- Commit to excellence
- Be a friend
This position will be based at Fenimore’s headquarters in Cobleskill, NY.
This position will not include supervisory responsibilities.
This role is salaried non-exempt: $50,000 to $60,000 annually based on a 37.5-hour work week. This role is also eligible for a performance bonus.
The preceding job description has been designed to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employee within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of the employee(s) assigned to this job. Other duties may be added, or this job description amended at any time.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the principal duties satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable otherwise qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the principal duties of the job, except where to do so would cause an undue hardship on Fenimore’s business operations.
Employment at Fenimore’s. is at-will, which means that either the employee or Fenimore’s. can terminate the employment relationship at any time, for any reason, with or without cause or notice. Nothing in this Job Description should be construed to diminish the at-will employment relationship in any manner.
To apply for this position, please email a resume and cover letter to email@example.com